Business motor insurance provides cover for vehicles owned in a company name. The vehicles can be insured individually or on a fleet basis and for various types of vehicle used for different purposes including:
- Cars, vans, lorries/HGVs or a combination
- Commercial vehicles – vans, lorries, diggers etc.
- Taxi – private and public hire
- Special Types
- Option for Firth & Scott to update the MID for you following changes
- Fleet policies starting from only 2 vehicles
- Any driver basis available
- Assistance and support with claims
- Various payment options available
- Option of GAP insurance
- Option of leading Legal Protection with equivalent replacement vehicle
There is more to Business Motor Insurance than just getting the cheapest price. It is about finding the most comprehensive cover, with the best terms, through the most suitable insurer at a competitive cost. At Firth & Scott we will work with you to ensure all these areas are covered and your options explained to you, so that you can make an informed decision.
At Firth & Scott we will provide you with a dedicated Commercial Lines team who will establish your needs and recommend an insurance solution from a choice of market-leading policies.