Every business is different and therefore will have varying insurance requirements; a critical element of cover to one business may be irrelevant to another. As a business owner or manager there is a lot at stake for you and it is essential that the insurance cover you arrange is correct and provides you with the protection you expect when purchasing insurance.
- Are all of your business assets protected?
- Is you Business Interruption cover correct?
- Would your business benefit from increased costs of working cover?
- Do you comply with the policy conditions?
- Are your Liability insurance limits enough?
- Is your insurer financially secure and consistent?
- Are your Directors and Officers protected?
- Who would assist you in the event of a claim?
Insurance is often sold as package that you have to fit in to, which can often result in it not working properly in the event of a claim. This could be fatal to your business and therefore a life changing event for you.
At Firth & Scott we will provide you with a personal service; you will be visited by your own Account Executive who will assess your requirements and then advise you on the various insurance products available to you, comparing their features and explaining their pros and cons.
An insurance policy is a complex legal contract and simply having one is no guarantee that you will survive a catastrophe. Firth & Scott will make sure that you understand your insurance cover and ensure it will be effective if required.