Second or Holiday Homes


If you are fortunate enough to have a second or holiday home, there are various ways of insuring the property and Firth & Scott have a wealth of expertise in advising in this area. Property insurance protects your buildings and contents against a range of catastrophes including fire, theft, flood and your liability as a property owner.

Key Points

  • Buildings
  • Contents cover
  • Malicious damage cover
  • Accidental damage
  • Cover whilst unoccupied
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Loss Recovery option
  • Flexible payment options

Every property is different and at Firth & Scott we will search for the most appropriate option that meets your circumstances as it is essential that the protection you arrange brings you the peace of mind you expect when purchasing insurance.

We have access to a wide range of flexible insurers and will give you advice as to which policy suits your needs, saving you time and giving you the comfort of knowing your property is correctly protected. As a Firth & Scott client you’ll also benefit from our in-house claims expertise we can provide you as your broker.

If it’s been a while since you have reviewed the levels of cover your current policy affords you, or you’re purchasing a new property and would like valuable advice, please give us a call.